Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Proof: I got the Book of Sith for Free!

Back in February the Book of Sith was released, and I managed to get my copy for free from points2shop! I have to say, this book is absolutely awesome, the makers really outdid themselves with this one!

It is in the same style as the Jedi Path book, it comes in a vault too. In fact the vault is shaped in a pyramid, like a Sith holocron! When you press the button to open it, you get a crackle of lightening and the nook is revealed.

The book itself is beauifully illustrated, and looks like it has literally come out of the Star Wars universe! It comes with different removable items, similar to those in the Jedi Path, but I won't spoil the surprise ;)

Here's an unboxing video of when I received the book:


I hope you consider purchasing this book, or even signing up to points2shop to get it for free ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment