Monday, January 9, 2012

Get free Star Wars Collectibles and more!

What Star Wars fan doesn't love collecting all things Star Wars?? Let's face it, Star Wars is the greatest movie ever, and the merchandise is awesome :)

I am a Star Wars fangirl, but I'm also a broke student. I would love to buy myself lots of great Star Wars stuff, but instead my money is spent on textbooks and supplies, and some of the collectibles are just too expensive anyway.

Well, I have a secret to share with all you Star Wars fans out there! It's possible to get Star Wars collectibles for free ;) Actually I have personally gotten over $3000 worth of Star Wars books, video games, and collectibles this way, so I know it's legit! In fact I will share with you my proof of all the great free Star Wars collectibles I have gotten in some of my later posts.



I know as soon as you see that, you think scam, but it's not. Before you judge something, you should learn more about it.

So how is it possible to get free Star Wars stuff?

Simple. There is this amazing website online called points2shop, which is a get paid to website. All you have to do is fill out simple surveys, play games sign up to newsletters etc, for points which can be redeemed on Amazon! This is completely legit and legal.

So what are you waiting for? Don't you want to get free Star Wars collectibles, books, blu-rays, and much more? Sign-up today, and in the words of Yoda, regret it, you will not.


Free Star Wars Collectibles


Can't find that great Star Wars collectible on amazon? Not to worry, you can also get paypal cash from the website to purchase one for yourself.

Enjoy, and may the force be with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment