Monday, January 9, 2012

My Free FX Lightsaber!

So I thought I'd share my first bit of proof with you that this site is legit, and it is possible to get free Star Wars collectibles from it.

Here's my free Mace Windu FX lightsaber that I got from there:



As I'm sure you know, FX lightsabers don't come cheap, and so getting one free couldn't have been better. Actually this is the second FX lightsaber I got for free from points2shop, I also got Luke's Return of the Jedi saber too (I'll post proof at a later date)

It took me roughly a month to get enough points for this lightsaber collectible, and I couldn't be happier with it. It was delivered in less than 3 days too!

If you want to start getting some free Star Wars collectibles, now is the time to sign-up (especially with the re-release of the Phantom Menace and the 35th anniversary of a New Hope coming up, there will be lots of new and exclusive merchandise available)

Get free Star Wars Collectibles

1 comment: